Where are all the cakes?

I have been through 5 bloodwebs and not 1 single cake! What's a celebration without cake?

Comments

  • I ate them all, sorry.

  • @ukenicky said:

    I ate them all, sorry.

    I was just thinking all this cake talk is going to make me add Funfetti to my next grocery order. AND I WILL, TOO

  • @ukenicky said:

    I ate them all, sorry.

    Apparently making their way through uken's digestive track

  • I'd say the devs decided to celebrate the event early this year and "ate" them all before releasing the left overs.

  • I get nothing but a fricken flashlight or toolbox in my bloodweb, so no cakes this year it seems. Just turn on Double Bp at this point

  • Survivor is harder to get because we have a lot of ######### in ours compared to killers.

    Ive seen killers usually get 2-3 each blood web while survivors are lucky to even get 1 every other web

  • meanwhile i have gotten a whole 35 cakes while trying to prestige my blight

    now i have to choose if i want to continue prestiging him or wait until ive used up all the cake

  • I finally got a cake. All 5 players offered their cake and then magically...the match was canceled and I lost the cake! This is getting ridiculous! I feel like the kid that sends out invites to his party and no one shows up!!

  • Literally went through 6 level 50 webs and found nothing....

  • @834r_ said:

    meanwhile i have gotten a whole 35 cakes while trying to prestige my blight

    now i have to choose if i want to continue prestiging him or wait until ive used up all the cake

    Its mainly Survivors who are having an issue getting them because thy have like 3 other even items, that aren't even close to equal in value. Killer's just have the Cake so they get them all the time.

  • Took me 12 bloodwebs to get my first cake. At 50k per lvl50 Bloodweb... This event isnt worth