How do you get the 5th anniversary David and Wraith skins...
All I can find is that it is supposed to be a community challenge, but I can't find what that challenge is supposed to be.
Thanks in advance.
All I can find is that it is supposed to be a community challenge, but I can't find what that challenge is supposed to be.
Thanks in advance.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I think it's total crowns gained not sure how many though
Ahh...Thank you ccactus623.
gained as David & Wraith?
How do you know this?
Edit: Found it
It is mentioned on the event page. https://deadbydaylight.com/en/news/5th-anniversary-limited-time-event
Having gotten all of my Survivor crowns, would getting additional ones add to this total, would you think? I'm tending to leave them to give the others first refusal now.
That is a very good question. I think you still get point regardless, but not sure if extra crowns count towards the skins. The devs are being very mum about the skins for some reason.
Since I havent seen a goal tracker it seems they will just give them out at the end of the event.