Hat Cosmetics

In my opinion, cosmetics like the Crowns and various hats should be classed as a separate cosmetic type instead of just being variants of the default head.


My suggestion: A hat slot! It would be a fourth customization slot to put certain cosmetics into.


Characters like Dwight and Nea, who have recolors of their default head, only changing the hat, could just have unique hats instead, and just keep the default head. Plus, it would allow for better customization with items like the Crowns, allowing you to mix-and-match with other outfits aside from the default.


For instance, I don't really like Feng's (The Survivor I main) default head that much in comparison to other options. Say I wanted to use her Anniversary Crown on the Athena outfit (What I typically use). Currently, I am stuck with a head I like less just to wear the Crown. With a Hat slot, this problem would be alleviated.


And come on, who wouldn't love to use candle Wraith with a Crown? It fits too well!


Now, I turn the discussion to you here in the DBD forums. What are your thoughts?

Comments