I have a cosplay i would like to submit


I have this cosplay i just got done making for Halloween but i would like to share it with everyone and maybe enter it in to the Halloween costume contest where do i go for that please help
Tagged:
Mod


I have this cosplay i just got done making for Halloween but i would like to share it with everyone and maybe enter it in to the Halloween costume contest where do i go for that please help
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Oh wow I absolutely love that, you've gone to an awful lot of effort.
In answer to your question, there should be further information posted on this forum tomorrow regarding the Halloween events/contests so please keep an eye out for it.
Good luck!