How much Anniversary Stuff you get -- a short analysis.

I've leveled Jill up enough times to get her every perk in the game up to tier 3. That's ROUGHLY 161 blood webs. I went for anniversary stuff over everything else. (A little more than that, because the entity sometimes ate one of my perks).

Here's what I have:

104 Cakes - That's roughly 1 every 1.5 blood webs.

46 Anniversary Flashlights - That's roughly 1 every 3.5 bloodwebs

41 Anniversary Med-Kits - That's roughly 1 every 3.9 bloodwebs

40 Anniversary Toolkits - That's roughly 1 every 4 blood webs.

Altogether, That's 231 event items, which is about 1.4 event items per web. At least at P3. I'm not sure how that compares to last year, but I believe I had a similar number of cakes on Cheryl after P3'ing her with all the perks during the event. (Alas, I moved from Switch to PS4 so I no longer have those Cakes.)

Of course at different levels, you have different amounts of anniversary stuff. I don't think I saw much in the first couple of levels, but as the bloodwebs became bigger, the event items/cakes became more frequent. Cakes are the most frequent anniversary item (thankfully!), appearing far more frequently than Party Streamers (which I got only 6 of) and escape cakes (which I only got 10 of).

Comments