Its amazing
When you go against a 4 man on farm its like ok I lose. I literally dont see any other solution when you are in one of these situations. I honestly feel like nmw what I do I lose. The maps are too safe for survivors theres so0o much time wasting material its almost annoying. of course if you arent nurse or spirit that is. Anyone else and kiss the win good by IDC who you are. I know I am not a bad killer and When they are cooridinated on comms what can you do? You chase some one for 30 seconds and a gen and a half is gone maybe 2 by the time you hook them. Idk how to fix it but it is super oppressive. not to mention perks like Dead hard and DS really screw the killer in certain situations its terrible.
Comments
Maybe you’re not that great at the killer you picked. I’m on red ranks and lost every game today and most were on farm. I was solo and the teams tried, but killers are so toxic in this event that we couldn’t even have fun.