Crowns idea
Crowns should be able to stack with all caracters heads that aren't sets. I mean crowns on stock heads is preety lame. Vote up. @MandyTalk
Crowns should be able to stack with all caracters heads that aren't sets. I mean crowns on stock heads is preety lame. Vote up. @MandyTalk
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yes please!
Not sure how much work that would take.
Well they are at it I would love accessories to be optional or a separate section for outfits. I love Kate's summer outfit but I don't like those pink glasses. It would be nice to be able to toggle them off.
I'd love to wear the crown with my Krampus Trapper set, so I wish sets could wear it :(
I want my murder furry with a halo.
People already ask this for last year event and they said no. So i doubt they will agree on this one lol