Why are windows so #########?
Without at least having spine chill and or resilience windows are just garbage right now. So many hits that aren't deserved land at windows because hit boxes suck and latency since we always wanna blame latency for issues with hits. Survivors shouldn't have to suffer ######### window hits just because the connection between the two are ######### the same way a killer shouldn't have to lose a survivor for free because their connection is bad. Referring to when you're chasing a survivor and they run straight into a corner and then they vanish and appear somewhere else. Spine chill's speed increase to vaults is what it should be in base. With it you rarely ever get those dumb wonky hits that you'll almost always get because for whatever reason survivor hitbox acts as if it stays at the window for another second of you vaulting a window even after you've moved from it or as if the killer hitbox extends when swinging at windows. This needs to be looked at windows fail to actually protect survivors too little when there is no spine chill at play and this perk shouldn't be necessary for windows to behave as they're meant to.
Comments
More often than not I feel like I have the opposite experience with Windows when playing as killer.
Could be because you have a good connection or haven't mastered the bullshitery of knowing when to swing at windows. I brought up before how as killer I've learned that I can exploit the ######### if people are vaulting into shack during the standard loop and I lunge at an angle it almost always hits them despite them being near center of shack
I have spotty wifi and ive been playing since 2016.
Damn...I don't know then. Just tired of these stupid window hits. With pallets I can understand and have seen when you're swinging right on their ass and then get stunned. Its not fun as survivor but drop earlier or just keep running. With windows you'll think you're safe because visibly you clearly should be but then you get hit.
Try playing killer and you get denied hits you thought you were 100% going to connect. The feeling of defeat on those hits hurt my soul lol.
Its not you, its the game
It happens to me sometimes. Most times I feel like I robbed them but I play huntress so I win either way xD
This game has garbage servers and they allow players with average 200+ ping to queue up. Windows are fine and the most skillful part of looping.
Sure doesn't feel like it I get hit through windows more than I do pallets when I shouldn't be.