Are there 5th Anniversary Contests?
I have been trying to check socials, the forums, everywhere. It's looking like a "no" unless I missed something? Unless they announce them later in the event? I was seriously looking forward to entering this year.
I have been trying to check socials, the forums, everywhere. It's looking like a "no" unless I missed something? Unless they announce them later in the event? I was seriously looking forward to entering this year.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I don’t think so, at least not right now.
Dang, that is really disappointing. I didn't care about the prizes so much as seeing all the really cool stuff that people put together every year. Hard to believe with a big milestone year that this got left out...