After playing RCPD I have to say....
This map really should be split into 2. It is literally an 8 hour game for a map. I think it should either be an upper and lower level map or make the indoor smaller, and make a outdoor one too.
This map really should be split into 2. It is literally an 8 hour game for a map. I think it should either be an upper and lower level map or make the indoor smaller, and make a outdoor one too.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
That maps gonna be an instant dc for me tbh. Like visually it looks great but gameplay wise it might be a contender for the worst map in the game from the admitted 1 time I played it.
I agree. It makes me want to play re2 and 3 remake again but not the actual map. It's ridiculous
Teammates DC'ing left and right, killers playing like absolute c*nts, no point even trying on this map.
That map is awful i only played it once and ran into dead ends constantly trying to get to gens not to mention lagging anytime i do something
Hated it when I got it. I thought East wing/West Wing separation with the main hall being in both.
Upper and lower levels work too.
Interesting idea, i like it.