People are so petty this event.
I just want to play killer. I'm getting yelled at for not farming. Im not gonna farm with you cause you got a crown or brought a cake. I'm doing what I want to do.
I just want to play killer. I'm getting yelled at for not farming. Im not gonna farm with you cause you got a crown or brought a cake. I'm doing what I want to do.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Ummmm ok?
First DbD 'event'?
Nah, did last years and the year before that. Its always been the same.
I think more of us prefer a normal game then constant farming matches. Like I said earlier, I think both sides could play with a bit more understanding of the other sides plight, but not constant farming matches either.
To be fair, the glowing little sparkles does paint a big target on the survivors back. Not condoning anything but if I’m killer, I go for what I can track the best. Might want to point that out to the devs.
edit: lol. Wrong thread.