I wonder if survivors are gonna be ripping each others throats over the serum

Throwing pebbles at each other, making loud noises for the killer, pointing at other survivors, not doing hook rescues in order to get the nectar.

Comments

  • Nea will murder them all😂

  • Some people are saying it's going to take like 15 games to get the 1 outfit unlocked. So it shouldn't be that big of a deal? Should be easy to pull off in 2 weeks.

  • @GrannyonAcid said:
    Some people are saying it's going to take like 15 games to get the 1 outfit unlocked. So it shouldn't be that big of a deal? Should be easy to pull off in 2 weeks.

    15 perfect game = 15 vials, so it'll take 15 games minimum on each side which isn't hard but some survivor might fight over it which will be fun to watch

  • Between the survivors fighting over the limited spawns, and the killer after them, I'm sure it'll be fun.
  • @Rebel_Raven said:
    Between the survivors fighting over the limited spawns, and the killer after them, I'm sure it'll be fun.

    Killers all running Iron Grasp because they keep dropping people trying to get the hooks.

  • @Rebel_Raven said:
    Between the survivors fighting over the limited spawns, and the killer after them, I'm sure it'll be fun.

    Killers all running Iron Grasp because they keep dropping people trying to get the hooks.

    Probably agitation, too.

    Survivors might be looking at boil over in a new light now.
  • @HellDescent said:
    Throwing pebbles at each other, making loud noises for the killer, pointing at other survivors, not doing hook rescues in order to get the nectar.

    They already do for those juicy 1,5k unhook BP.
    Guess what will happen ingame .... :lol:

    I will just stand in a corner and watch them trying to sandbagg each other as fast as possible :lol: