I've seen a few people mention they've been unable to get the crown on The Twins and a few people have suggested that they need to finish the game as Charlotte and not have Victor enabled at this point, and that's worked for them.
I've seen a few people mention they've been unable to get the crown on The Twins and a few people have suggested that they need to finish the game as Charlotte and not have Victor enabled at this point, and that's worked for them.
I've seen a few people mention they've been unable to get the crown on The Twins and a few people have suggested that they need to finish the game as Charlotte and not have Victor enabled at this point, and that's worked for them.
I wasn't able to get the crown as trickster. I did get David so I'm assuming it still bug on killer's side.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Somebody told me they fixed the entire event
I was only able to unlocked crown on survivor's side not the killer's side.
We got BHVR'd
I've seen a few people mention they've been unable to get the crown on The Twins and a few people have suggested that they need to finish the game as Charlotte and not have Victor enabled at this point, and that's worked for them.
I wil try this, I hope this work, thx
I wasn't able to get the crown as trickster. I did get David so I'm assuming it still bug on killer's side.