Ranks

Still play from 5 game with yellow and green rank as Rank 4 Surv... Ranks are bugged af

Comments

  • Yo devs, fix this ######### fast, because i'm playing with it from 15 games in row, its funny lose pip random because u get hook and no one come to save u

  • If you want a lobby full of red rank survivors, just play killer, you will get plenty.

  • @Clevite said:

    If you want a lobby full of red rank survivors, just play killer, you will get plenty.

    I stay get crown as surv, already get it from Killer (I'm main killer)

  • Hello again Dev, i'm still here because now are 25 games in a row, with yellow rank what we wanna do???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? I have to play with their for the wole of my life???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? @MandyTalk

  • @TF_Ryuu said:

    Hello again Dev, i'm still here because now are 25 games in a row, with yellow rank what we wanna do???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? I have to play with their for the wole of my life???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? @MandyTalk

    That's impressive that you played 10 games in 1 hour and 39 minutes.