was about to level up my hillbilly after a year
then i saw one of these badboys in my current bloodweb
now im conflicted because i need bbq for this event but damn the smoking splinter :(
then i saw one of these badboys in my current bloodweb
now im conflicted because i need bbq for this event but damn the smoking splinter :(
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Ooooh. I say collect it. You'll never get another again.
Do they just sit under offerings saying retired? Guess its time to never prestige.
Yup. I've got a few of those and the glass ones on my xbox Nurse and I've got a 3 year cake on my Hag on my ps4 account. Never will I prestige either of them.
Had a similar thing happen to me when I was about to level up Jeff, because I wanted to level up a new survivor.
Found some winter mystery boxes in his bloodweb, I ain't ever touching Jeff lmao