Crown Not Awarded on Twins

Issue

Grabbed the crown during a match while playing Twins. The crown was not awarded to me at the end of the match.


Additional information

  • Twins
  • BBQ, Corrupt, Thana, Sloppy
  • Wrecker's Yard
  • 1 time trying so far

documents to add


Says log is too big.

Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • Some people have mentioned that you have to finish the match with Charlotte in control and not Victor. I didn't unbind Victor all match and was awarded the crown when the match ended. Not sure if this is intended. If so, I guess this can be closed.

  • I had this same problem the first time I tried, and I did end the match as Victor that time. The second match I made sure to end as Charlotte as I'd guessed this was why, and it worked. I got my crown the second time. My son has also ended with a crown twice on Twins and still doesn't have the crown, though he isn't sure if he ended it with Victor both times or not. The first level I played as Twins on (the one with the failed crown) has the coal mine. The next level that I succeeded in getting the crown was Hawkins Lab.

    Platform: PS5

    To recreate: End the match after successfully getting a crown. Might need to end the match as Victor to fail getting the crown in the end.

  • This happened to me as well, I was controlling Victor when the game ended an didn't unlock the crown. I replayed a game and finished the game as Charlotte and this time it worked.