Does nemesis get more cake drops?
Is it just me or does nemesis get more cake drops when compared to other killers? The same thing happened last time with pyramid head so just curious.
Is it just me or does nemesis get more cake drops when compared to other killers? The same thing happened last time with pyramid head so just curious.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I don't think so, I'm getting 2-5 cakes in Docs bloodwebs.
Possibly not then. I get 1-2 for every other killer and 3-4 for nemmy. Same pattern last anniversary but I guess its just co-incidence
I just used up a bunch of saved archive challenges and dumped points into Nemmy, PH, Doc, Spirit, and Wraith. Seemed to be getting 1-4 cakes per web on all of them