Does Legion get one or two crowns this time around?
Played a game as Legion and only got the male crown. Do I have to play another to get the female crown or is it just one this time around.
I'd rather not play any extra matches if I don't have to.
Played a game as Legion and only got the male crown. Do I have to play another to get the female crown or is it just one this time around.
I'd rather not play any extra matches if I don't have to.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
From what I have seen it’s only one crown for Legion now.
the thing is.. masks are universal for Legion members either way as the body defines the character..