Now that moon offerings are disabled...
Does that mean devs can now remove the various light versions from each of the older maps?
That would reduce the game's filesize.
Does that mean devs can now remove the various light versions from each of the older maps?
That would reduce the game's filesize.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
priorities
Smaller things are easier to load. Just saying.
@Orion so this would make the game much easier to play and lobbys could load faster, this is smart
I didn't say that. I don't know which specific parts of the game would be affected by this, I just know that there would be an overall increase in performance.
so would this apply is what im saying