Can i get refound for Cells?


i bought 500 cells and soon after i went two games in the first the first event bugged and i didnt get my crown and in the second the "new map" was just unplayable and in a moment i was just disconnected from the server.
My biggest regret was giving money to BHRV
And I would like to know if it is possible to get a refund
(Bought less than 2 hours ago)
Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • Auric cells are not refundable I think

  • I experienced that today and I still give money to BHVR. I play on switch; the kingdom of bugs. Im sorry if you cannot handle that. Just deal with it.

  • So.. there was no Problem with the cells and you still have it?

    then no. Cells are not refundable.

  • If you'd like to request a refund like this, you need to contact the platform you purchased them on, however, I'm not 100% sure if it can be refunded or not, but if anything, you need to contact the platform you did the purchase on.