I done goofed
I didn't realize a leon was in a locker by where I got down, and I accidentally led the killer to him, to that Leon I am so sorry
Tagged:
Mod
I didn't realize a leon was in a locker by where I got down, and I accidentally led the killer to him, to that Leon I am so sorry
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Sad times indeed. Happens to the best of us. ๐ฅ
When this happens, by the way, my goal basically changes from surviving to letting him escape at all cost as a trade off. I usually try my best to get aggro and basically even end up sacrificing myself in his place. It doesn't always end well of course. ๐
unfortunately he killed himself on hook, and I felt so horrible, he wasn't on Xbox so I hope he sees this