Ps4 dbd right now

That's what happens when you hire ppl who bought diplomacy on Wish

Goodnight

Comments

  • Jeez they made it worse, mine actually freezes instead of just stuttering a bit like a mini deadhard. RCPD map was fun against a slugging tunneling Myers though ๐Ÿ™ƒ

  • @SMitchell8 said:

    Jeez they made it worse, my actually freezes instead of just stuttering a bit like a mini deadhard. RCPD map was fun against a slugging tunneling Myers though ๐Ÿ™ƒ

    Tried one game after whole week because of update and I was left speecheles... It's even worse than when chapter released now it's actually unplayable.idk how they managed to break it even more lmao and since lag and freeze made dh useless I switched it with lithe sigh lithe doesn't work at all too ๐Ÿ˜‚

  • @SMitchell8 said:

    Jeez they made it worse, my actually freezes instead of just stuttering a bit like a mini deadhard. RCPD map was fun against a slugging tunneling Myers though ๐Ÿ™ƒ


    Yeah they've somehow managed to make it worse with the newest patch. I'm honestly impressed.