can the crown be a 4th cosmetic slot?
I hate how the crown is just the default head if it was a 4th cosmetic slot for above the head this could lead to other possibilities of cosmetics other than just crowns.
I hate how the crown is just the default head if it was a 4th cosmetic slot for above the head this could lead to other possibilities of cosmetics other than just crowns.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
could probably just add it as a charm slot and keeping it as is so it doesnt require a head piece.
A lot Wished for this last year, if it's still not here I doubt they will :(
For once I agree with mister tony on something