Why is nobody using the cakes in my solo q games?
Title ^
Title ^
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
They're not as easy to get as last years anniversary so perhaps people are just saving them.
Im not using cakes due to the issues on console, if they fix it yes i'll use them and if not i'll store them for another time when hopefully the games more stable.
I've gotten 4 or 5 cakes in every game I've played so far. It seems about right.
Personally I don't generally use bonus offerings for everyone. Cause I hate to think I gave double to a killer who facecamped me. Or to a teammate who spends most of their time in lockers.
I’ve used 1 mill and got 2 cakes… if I had more I would defo be using them
Im not leveling my survivors so i have none to use. Im working towards p3 on all killers as i have all but 2 survivors already there
I got 34 cakes with 1.5 million bps. I definitely think something isn't right if you only got 2.
I will when I trust the game won't randomly freeze
Cakes are extremely rare this year, especially for survivors, because they added in more event items and then lowered the number of event nodes.
Same here and getting at least one cake in most bloodwebs.
I will move onto p3 survivors after the killers are sorted.
I actually don't get it either. I had like 100k bp from playing before and then got another 500k
I got like 7 cakes on David using all 600k and managed to get him to lvl 50. THE WORST is when people bring personal escape cakes or survivor puddings. what A holes.