DBD Crown Idea

I hate that I can´t use my full Nea Outfit (Graff Crafter) because of the crown.... I love to wear it but it´s sad. I think they should add an [Crown] Slot! So we still can use our clothes (who we even paid for!!!) and the crown at the same time. That would be awsome!


Concept:

Crown idea.png


Comments

  • I mean that is really cool, and we would probably see more crowns.

    But I think the devs said it was too much work so idk

  • I had this idea as well. But hey....

  • That's a great idea, but sadly Behavior can't be bothered to actually put in the effort to do that.

  • @Luciferr_2nd said:

    I mean that is really cool, and we would probably see more crowns.

    But I think the devs said it was too much work so idk

    It's their anniversary.

  • This would be perfect! Totally support this idea!

  • Would it be dope as hell?, absolutely. Will BHVR do this?, almost certainly no. A lot of people asked for this last year and they either said no or couldn't be bothered I don't remember

  • Think of all the hats they could start selling! Doctor really needs a tophat...