It doesn't say how many charges it has does anyone know? :)
Same as commodious unless they changed them.
@OldHunterLight said:Same as commodious unless they changed them.
@OldHunterLight said:
Okay nice
I actually think it should be the same as the Lunar toolbox, which had 32 charges (pretty certain on that).
I could test this later tonight with a friend if you’re still curious.
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Same as commodious unless they changed them.
Okay nice
I actually think it should be the same as the Lunar toolbox, which had 32 charges (pretty certain on that).
I could test this later tonight with a friend if you’re still curious.