Infinite 150% speed

I came across a weird bug. I was using wglf, lithe, q&q and dance with me. Michael has hit me while i was going through the window so i got the dwm, q&q and lithe triggered, but for some reason the haste effect didn't wear off. It just was there so pretty much it was an infinite sprint burst. I gave the up this game the second i spotted it and let him kill me

Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • yea ok I think i'll play next week, idc about only having 1 week left.

  • This is interesting. I reported someone I thought was a speed hacker a few days ago (they were on crossplay, so I couldn't ask them questions). They were also running Lithe -- I wonder if it was the same thing.

  • I just got the same glitch with Adrenaline and Sprint Burst, maybe it's a glitch with the status effect not going away?