Favorite character with crown?
What's your favorite character you use wearing the crown?
How good does it look with your customization?
What's your favorite character you use wearing the crown?
How good does it look with your customization?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The crowns don't work. Most people will grab them in game but it wont give them the cosmetic.
I like it on Plague and the Yamaoka's.
The only character I like it on are the ones that maybe could have a halo -they are not crowns, they are halos, no one can change my mind- (i.e. Jeff because he looks like Jesus, Kate because she's the closest we have to a playable Angel, and Spirit to have The Holy Spirit0
I never used them since its just default head cosmetics with weird halo upon it. But when I play some character and see it, I just pick it up even tho I will not use it ever