Is anyone actually playing?
or are all the survivors like my teammates just running around hoping to find a crown and that the gens are going to somehow get done magically by the one person actually playing?
Tagged:
Mod
or are all the survivors like my teammates just running around hoping to find a crown and that the gens are going to somehow get done magically by the one person actually playing?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'm just wondering how long it's going to take for people to realize the crowns aren't working and they might as well actually play the game.
I think it's natural that it will be like that for the first couple of days then start to settle down...I've been the Gen person on my team so far. Getting loads of BP's though, so there's that!
I look once 1-2 gens are left if I didn't already pass by one. No point searching if no chance of escaping.
And if you have it, if the game actually awarded it, you couldn't take it and ruin others' chances since survivors have it much harder anyway.