I played as Freddy with Spirit Fury and Enduring equipped. Found the hatch, then found Kate circling around the hatch and put her to sleep. She tried to stun me with pallet while in the dream transitioning state, but I ate the pallet and grabbed her then.
personal best was on lerys after the most embarrasing shape game no sacrifices i found all survivors huddled at the exit gate healing one another after stalking fo acouple seconds i was able to get evil within to merely micro seconds away rom teir 3 as i backed up the survivors blinded by their egos followd thats when i struck i activated teir and memeno morid the feng min then after the other survivors realized i had the judith tombstone add on they did the stupidist thing I could imagine they charged me while the jake started to attempt to blind me however I had the last laugh despite ignoring my freinds advice on lightborn I equipped it anyway I wonder what went through that jakes mind as he realized I wasnt going to be blinded that easily he died soon after at this point the last two an ace and dwight split up and ran through the hospital because the dwight merclessly tea bagged me every pallet stun earlier like I said an embarrasinfg shape game I went after him because very pallet was gone quickly snuffed him at this point I felt like the ace was gone so I decided to go to the basement because I like ending games in their but how lucky for me I ran right into ace unfortunatley my evil within had ended but I was still able to get a hit after a long chase I noticed the ace was trying to go left instead of heading to the exit gate as any normal person would cuirious I side stepped and let him go by I followed him when I saw it the hatch ace was all the way around the corner but thier was no way he didnt notice it so I decided toplay stealth since I had insidious I stood in the corner when the ace sensing freedom leaped into the hatch right before I grabbed him but I realized soething this ace never tea bagged me and put up a good fight so against my better fudge ment I let him have the hatch still though an embarassing faliure unto a triple tombstone massacre not bad.
Had a game played as the Spirit (perks NOED, Blood warden, rancor, distressing) all game wasn't going well few hooks. Last gen was done and they had the gates open, look an see NOED is active and found someone making there way to the gates smack them down get them on the hook BAM thanks blood warden locked them in see them at the exit make my way over there and out comes the obsession rancor time. Head back to the hook slug two down and ended up chasing the other one out. But a game that turn out to be a 3 kill that looked bad at the beginning.
I once saw someone get downed at the exit gate. The killer (trapper) almost got the hook, but someone took a hit to prevent it. He chased them and downed them again.
He then proceeded to step in his own trap. The survivor got away, we all laughed, the killer was a good sport about it.
just had one as hillbilly i wanted to try something my friend told me so i ran noed and insidious and waited in the basement the entire game then a survivor walked down to loot the chest like a greedy bastard after showing i was not afk i hook him and go upstairs when i down two more and hook them then i go off to the exit gate and see a Dwight tea bagging i rev up and charge and poor Dwight thought he could juke me and i downed him then i hooked him when a disturbance happened an unhook followed by 3 more and every survivor i hit had borrowed time but what they didn't realize was i brought blood warden and when i hooked the Dwight it took effect after the 3 survivors saw their exit gates blocked they all dced lol
I was playing Myers and got gen rushed to hell on badham, all but two of them left. So I decided to just go back and forth through a vault. one of the last two was watching me wanting me to chase him while the other was waiting at the door. I stalked him to 99% and waited for him to get a little closer. Once the music started, the one at the door booked it out of there while the cocky one got hooked. Not exactly legendary but I see it as a job well done. Killing cockiness in DBD one survivor at a time XD
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I played as Freddy with Spirit Fury and Enduring equipped. Found the hatch, then found Kate circling around the hatch and put her to sleep. She tried to stun me with pallet while in the dream transitioning state, but I ate the pallet and grabbed her then.
personal best was on lerys after the most embarrasing shape game no sacrifices i found all survivors huddled at the exit gate healing one another after stalking fo acouple seconds i was able to get evil within to merely micro seconds away rom teir 3 as i backed up the survivors blinded by their egos followd thats when i struck i activated teir and memeno morid the feng min then after the other survivors realized i had the judith tombstone add on they did the stupidist thing I could imagine they charged me while the jake started to attempt to blind me however I had the last laugh despite ignoring my freinds advice on lightborn I equipped it anyway I wonder what went through that jakes mind as he realized I wasnt going to be blinded that easily he died soon after at this point the last two an ace and dwight split up and ran through the hospital because the dwight merclessly tea bagged me every pallet stun earlier like I said an embarrasinfg shape game I went after him because very pallet was gone quickly snuffed him at this point I felt like the ace was gone so I decided to go to the basement because I like ending games in their but how lucky for me I ran right into ace unfortunatley my evil within had ended but I was still able to get a hit after a long chase I noticed the ace was trying to go left instead of heading to the exit gate as any normal person would cuirious I side stepped and let him go by I followed him when I saw it the hatch ace was all the way around the corner but thier was no way he didnt notice it so I decided toplay stealth since I had insidious I stood in the corner when the ace sensing freedom leaped into the hatch right before I grabbed him but I realized soething this ace never tea bagged me and put up a good fight so against my better fudge ment I let him have the hatch still though an embarassing faliure unto a triple tombstone massacre not bad.
Killing the last alive Survivor with Devour Hope with the hatch right in front of them.
Downed them there too, they didn't crawl over to it.
Had a game played as the Spirit (perks NOED, Blood warden, rancor, distressing) all game wasn't going well few hooks. Last gen was done and they had the gates open, look an see NOED is active and found someone making there way to the gates smack them down get them on the hook BAM thanks blood warden locked them in see them at the exit make my way over there and out comes the obsession rancor time. Head back to the hook slug two down and ended up chasing the other one out. But a game that turn out to be a 3 kill that looked bad at the beginning.

He then proceeded to step in his own trap. The survivor got away, we all laughed, the killer was a good sport about it.
Mori at the exit gate with Michael just as they were about to escape.
hooked one of the last 2 survivors and found hatch with laurie running to it so i popped tier 3 and juggled her to a hook
just had one as hillbilly i wanted to try something my friend told me so i ran noed and insidious and waited in the basement the entire game then a survivor walked down to loot the chest like a greedy bastard after showing i was not afk i hook him and go upstairs when i down two more and hook them then i go off to the exit gate and see a Dwight tea bagging i rev up and charge and poor Dwight thought he could juke me and i downed him then i hooked him when a disturbance happened an unhook followed by 3 more and every survivor i hit had borrowed time but what they didn't realize was i brought blood warden and when i hooked the Dwight it took effect after the 3 survivors saw their exit gates blocked they all dced lol
I was playing Myers and got gen rushed to hell on badham, all but two of them left. So I decided to just go back and forth through a vault. one of the last two was watching me wanting me to chase him while the other was waiting at the door. I stalked him to 99% and waited for him to get a little closer. Once the music started, the one at the door booked it out of there while the cocky one got hooked. Not exactly legendary but I see it as a job well done. Killing cockiness in DBD one survivor at a time XD