Myers with lightborn = happy times
Just leveled to infinite tier 3 tombstone at 5 gens thanks to 3x flashlight guys all trying to blind me while I stalked them dry.
I couldn't bring myself to do it straight away so got some insta down hooks/unhooks before the kill fest started. With how obnoxious they played though all the BM'ing, clickity click, noise spamming, locker stun attempts and whatnot, I didn't feel so bad after a bit. Been a while since I had a game end 4k by tombstone with 5 gens still up. I was doing the corrupt intervention tome to complete the game before gens are done, sometimes it just clicks.
Every now and then you have a game that just makes you smile, I mean really smile.
I'm gonna run this combo for a bit people seem to fall into this trap a lot.
The post chat salt was pretty gritty but hey I tried to extend the game, they just weren't having it. I'm now wondering if they wanted to just harass and stun lock blind me all game for their own entertainment, given how the focus on gens seemed to go out the window from game start. If that's the case then they got what they deserved.
Comments
What was the build exactly? I only took away corrupt and lightborn from the post.
I enjoy lightborn myself, it's funny seeing them try and fail over and over, nets a decent amount of hits especially those that try to stun at pallets. Not amazing but I enjoy not being a meta slave always.
Never really thought of it on Myers, but yeah stalking flashlight users can be annoying at times so I see the synergy
Yeah, ever since the RE Chapter released I've been running Lightborn on Freddy to avoid those perky Flashbangs and Blast Mines, and by the Entity this perk can make a difference.
It is interesting to see people trying to blind you, confident that they will get that save...and then you hit them.
I always enjoyed lightborn/agitation on Myers when I see flashlights in the lobby. People come in for a flashlight save while I'm in T3 and go down instead
Lightborn, corrupt, save the best for last and brutal strength.
Tuft of hair and tombstone, 100% xp bonus offering. Apart from corrupt, lightborn was the only perk I really used as I only chewed through a couple of pallets given how the survivors were playing.