this event hits different
After countless bad updates, I was hoping this event would hard carry them. Sadly this event is just another bad update waiting to be fixed.
I played one game with Adam and escaped with the crown and didn't get it. Countless error messages while in the bloodweb and low event cake drop rates.
Yall better fix this event, GET OFF YOUR LAZY BUTTS AND FIX THIS EVENT!
btw anybody trying to play some r6 later?
Comments
Not into R6.
I'm more into strategy games, like Civ V or roguelikes like Going Under. Which is what BHVR is going to be if they keep pressuring themselves with this 3 month schedule.
When you said "GET OFF YOUR LAZY BUTTS", I felt that.
Also, I'm currently into stellaris & minecraft so I'll pass but thanks anyway.
Hmmm - I did 10 bloodwebs and got 9 cakes, a few event medkits, toolboxes, and flashlights. I haven't played yet so cannot comment on that - although I know a few people who have posted pics of their characters with new crowns. sorry :( Make sure to post in BUGS section for crown issue.