Is Dead by Daylight Really Fixed with 5.0.2?
Before the 5.0.0. my game never crashed but after 5.0.0, its crashed up to 4 times a day. I read the patch notes for the bugfix that they pushed out yesterday and the last bullet point said "Fixed an issue that caused a crash due to OOM." So does this mean they fixed crashing on console or am I gonna be unable to play the event?
Comments
Yesterdays hotfix fixed it in a way that it is even worse now on last gen. If that makes sense to you.
not really, you will have to explain it. Im on a last gen console. So basically what I got outa what you said is the game crashes EVEN MORE now. Well, there goes my event time. Hooe they extend. Also apparently tons of people are crashing while buying items in the blood web?