New stuff in this anniversary compared to last years one?
For real.. Is there a difference? Besides the skin for David and.. Uh i think it was wraith?
Litteraly no one will use them, just like no one used the ones from the last year. Crowns also rarely got used and all they did is they added a bit more yellow i guess?
Didnt they said they want to stop doing other evens to focus on the big ones like halloween or anniversary? I cant see work here. Only recycled stuff.
Hmm.
Comments
What's the secret personal effect to the offering?
https://twitter.com/DeadByBHVR/status/1408447871800725504/photo/1You can see the little crown shrines aura from 15m away iirc
The offering info doesnt say anything about it. I will use it now and will look if i see something.
EDIT: NVM, @CornHub already awnsered it.
I see, much appreciated
So I take it that the aura of the crown(s) stays until you get it?
You can tell how much effort was put in because they added an anniversary toolbox