I am Scared to Use Nemesis's Tentacle

Nemesis is good killer but he is seriously has so silly weaknesses. I will talk about him biggest problem.


We are in middle of game, 2 gen left. I am chasing someone. And this guy was not infected or used vaccine. And this survivor is good looper. I can break loop with my tentacle but he/she will get speed boost. And now he took the distance. Or i will try m1 him/her and they will loop me around. Other survivors are on gens by the way. I can leave this survivor for generators and i still lost so much time. That is case of lose or lose.


Nemesis can be perfect on low rank like any killer. But on high ranks him power makes him slow. Chase them with m1, do not get any advantage from your powers. Or use your power and give them speed boost. And because of 3 hits, you will stuck in 3 hit cooldown animations and survivor had 2 speed boost.


Killer has to be good chaser or fast map mobility. Nemesis has not both. For map mobility he has to trust braindead zombies and they are useless most of time.


I played with him so much but i think i am done with him. Because with Nemesis most of my matches were sweaty. I loved him so much but i have to wait for buffs.

Comments

  • Obviously right now there are more important things for the devs to address, but at some point I definitely see them removing the speed boost that survivors get from being infected. Getting injured should be the only thing that gives survivors a speed boost.

  • @SweetTerror said:

    Obviously right now there are more important things for the devs to address, but at some point I definitely see them removing the speed boost that survivors get from being infected. Getting injured should be the only thing that gives survivors a speed boost.

    Yes, i know.

    I am really feeling sad for console players. I really do not know how can not they fix perfonmance issues. People played God of War, Resident Evil, Fallout 4 etc on PS4 and except GoW, same on Xbox.

  • What happened to Nemesis being A tier? He is crap now? Ah the Wonders of New Content... That's what happens when PTB's come around and only a handful of people can play it. It's not even the performance issues, he just isn't a good killer to begin with. Now that the Novelty effect has worn off people realise he isn't viable.

  • @lemonsway said:

    What happened to Nemesis being A tier? He is crap now? Ah the Wonders of New Content... That's what happens when PTB's come around and only a handful of people can play it. It's not even the performance issues, he just isn't a good killer to begin with. Now that the Novelty effect has worn off people realise he isn't viable.

    I think i played with him +150 matches, possibly more. He is not even close to A-Tier. He is not weak but he needs some buffs. If he gets them, he will be good enough.


  • @BrokenSouI said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/262049/i-am-scared-to-use-nemesiss-tentacle

    Yeap. The speed boost is rediculous on infection. Both from his tentacle and zombies. I was playing with friends last night and literally used a zombie to avoid damage/a health state and to make distance to another strong tile...Like what ?

    On another note. I'm just so burned out on the hold W meta lately. I've been using nothing but nurse, blight, even trickster lately. I can't stand it currently. As sad as it is to say. I played one game of Freddy last night and I was bored out of my mind. Not because of his power set(I personally love it) but because it was literally hold W and predrop repeat. And Nemesis is no different in my book. No matter if he can hit over pallets and windows. It's still hold W and pre drop. I've been needing killers who can basically alter their speed..Even wraith, and trickster can at least throw knives to delete hold W

    Shift + W hurts Nemesis so much. But at least other killers can take down with 2 hits but Nemesis needs 3 hits. That makes him worst killer if you use him power againts Shift + W meta. If you wont use him power, he is just Trapper without traps.

  • He´s currently the worst killer, because he´s more efficient when he just uses M1 instead of M2 to down survivors. His "power" benefits survivors more than himself.

  • @BrokenSouI said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2321467#Comment_2321467

    The thing is. He IS A-Tier...In chase and that's what people were going off of. But even since the PTB. People were saying the speed boost just from infection is rediculous. And it is. And that's really all the changes he needs

    It's not the only change, he suffers as much as any other M1 killer. He isn't A tier in any aspect of his design, all his design ideas are reused from other killers and those killers do a better job with those ideas than Nemesis does because they were designed for those ideas instead of jsut having a bunch of them mixed in 1 killer. He is a poorly designed killer.