Did anyone else notice this?
Am I the only one who noticed that each time I try to Tentacle Strike, there is a massive lag happpening?? Keeps happening a lot and I hate it, makes the game unfun and survivors have the advantage when this happen since I was supposed to hit them
Comments
Not sure if you're on console but since path 5.0.0 any killer that throws something lags severely when using their power. Honestly killer powers in general lag the game pretty badly.
Never had a killer's power lag until Nemesis, it's really annoying
Since 5.0.0 I've had Trickster lag terribly, doctor lag while shocking, and Leatherface losing several frames while using his chainsaw. I haven't played Nemesis yet, but it would not surprise me in the least that his is a lag machine as well.
Same. Happens 4 tentacle strikes out of 5. Super frustrating
It has to be something to do with how the console and servers are interacting, its so bad that other players can see it too so its not straight up frame drops from the console hardware. Like if it were simply my console i would see it but the other players wouldnt, id just look like im awful at the game. The fact thst other players can see my character hard lagging, it has to be the servers. Since its not happening to pc it has to be something to do with how consoles are interacting with the servers. No idea what that could be since i dont work for bhvr IT.
Obviously im doing a lot of guessing here but seems logical ๐