New Update on Console is HORRIBLE

omg the freezing and lag i just had during this game is ridiculous! i froze and got stuck on a skill check and almost missed it by a little, and while im running im freezing and lagging everywhere. My game was just fine before this update and everything just made it even worst. Idk if any other console players are having this same issue but I was really hoping all this would of been fixed along with bringing the new map back. Resident Evil Chapter doesnt feel like Resident Evil to me 🤨 plus with the new event being tomorrow i was really looking forward to enjoying it , I guess i cant now

Comments

  • You are not alone fellow Meg. Lots of us on last gen have the same problems.

  • Glad to know I'm not the only one. This recent bugfix made the performance WORSE than the previous one which baffles me.

    Really wish they'd delay the event and all new content until they get the issues sorted out.