Crossplay and the console problems

Does anyone know what it's like on a PC player's end when we console folks lag and freeze constantly? Does the game seem normal for them, or are we freezing in place?

I'm just curious at this point because it's happening so much and the update today on PS4 did nothing to help. It almost feels worse.

Comments

  • I can't necessarily tell if you are on a PS4/Xbox One (I'm on the Series X so I'm not having any issues) but when I've ran into people who I suspect were last gen users, they're teleporting around like Nightcrawler. I just kind of have to...guess at where they're gonna be at and smack them there :D

    Generally they don't get very far though as they run into stuff a lot in the process

    Personally I have tried to stay away from the resource heavy killers (Nemesis, Freddy, Doc) with the hopes that it might help with the stuttering for the last gen peeps so I haven't seen TOO much of this kind of thing.

  • @tippy2k2 said:

    I can't necessarily tell if you are on a PS4/Xbox One (I'm on the Series X so I'm not having any issues) but when I've ran into people who I suspect were last gen users, they're teleporting around like Nightcrawler. I just kind of have to...guess at where they're gonna be at and smack them there :D

    Generally they don't get very far though as they run into stuff a lot in the process

    Personally I have tried to stay away from the resource heavy killers (Nemesis, Freddy, Doc) with the hopes that it might help with the stuttering for the last gen peeps so I haven't seen TOO much of this kind of thing.

    Ah gotcha, thanks! I am usually the only console player in my lobbies. I have had a few console teammates today and I don't see any lag or teleporting. The new update seems to have made it worse, which doesn't surprise me at all. It's going to be a shame if they've ended DBD for the last gen. I'm certainly not going to spend an insane amount of money to get a PS5 right now so I can play DBD.

  • Im playing duo with a bud who is on pc, hes had no problems at all. Didnt even know people were

  • @tippy2k2 said:

    I can't necessarily tell if you are on a PS4/Xbox One (I'm on the Series X so I'm not having any issues) but when I've ran into people who I suspect were last gen users, they're teleporting around like Nightcrawler. I just kind of have to...guess at where they're gonna be at and smack them there :D

    Generally they don't get very far though as they run into stuff a lot in the process

    Personally I have tried to stay away from the resource heavy killers (Nemesis, Freddy, Doc) with the hopes that it might help with the stuttering for the last gen peeps so I haven't seen TOO much of this kind of thing.

    How many goats did you sacrifice to get a series x ๐Ÿ˜ญ

  • @Edgars_Raven said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2319712#Comment_2319712

    How many goats did you sacrifice to get a series x ๐Ÿ˜ญ

    Right! I've been trying to get one for months and can't even come close.

  • @Edgars_Raven said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2319712#Comment_2319712

    How many goats did you sacrifice to get a series x ๐Ÿ˜ญ

    Working from Home has it's privileges :D

    Follow Wario64 on The Twitter, have notifications on, and be ready to buy right away.

  • @tippy2k2 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2320152#Comment_2320152

    Working from Home has it's privileges :D

    Follow Wario64 on The Twitter, have notifications on, and be ready to buy right away.

    Thanks for the tip!