Patch 2.3.0 feedback

First of all, i'm a casual player, i don't play this game for ranks or anything, i managed to get to rank 1 Survivor several times, highest i got with Killer is 3, it's already a red rank, so i couldn't care less trying to get to 1, that being said, let's get into it

-Healing changes are pretty good, needed, they give Killer a bit more of a 'breathing room' , good change overall
-The ability to see your addons next to your item and the offering burnt is another welcomed change, again, good change
-Vaults changes, ehm...i don't think tihs was necessary, there we're situation when a fast vault would really make a difference, anyway most of the time the Killer would hit you anyway (because god bless the Hit-boxes in this game) at tight turns, not bad but neither good, i'm neutral on this one
-Hook reduced from 2 seconds to 1.5, that's a good change, this will punish cocky Survivors/Ninja claudette's
-Flashlight changes or tweaks, are again, good, you don't  need mad skill to blind or get saves, also the new VFX is amazing and it won't burn our eyes anymore, that's a great change right there
-NOED change, hmm, i don't really mind it, but people at lower ranks sure do, i don't know about this one, it rewards poor play just like DS, so i'm neutral

That's it from me, i tried to cover what i thought it's important, for me at least, future change's i'd like to see:
-Another objective for Survivors, gen's are done too fast, everybody knows it
-Buff Amanda/Leatherface, they really need it
-A new game mode maybe, why not
-Bigger maps if the new game mode is approved or more complex
-Rework both NOED/DS, since both of them reward bad play
-Better rank system, with rewards, something to make the player to acutally want to rank up
-And of course, more Skins a bit more complex, not just recolors or a top with few details here and there, who doesen't love skins, right ?

That's it i guess, feel free to share your opinion below

Comments

  • I hardly see any difference with the new vaults.

    The only thing I noticed is that at some infinite loops, you cant fast vault anymore. Thats a medium vault guaranteed now, but thats a good thing imo

    Yeah I noticed I get flashlight blinded more often, started slugging more frequently again

    Nobody cares about tier1/2 changes. Only SWFs that wanna bully beginnner killers bother about that

  • I think the healing changes are good. I don't notice as a killer because I used sloppy butcher a lot anyway but as a survivor it nerfs self-care and makes teamwork more important.

    I took we'll make it and I've been doing really well when the whole team works together and finding the game easier than before. But then you get crappy games with crappy teammates who don't heal you, or run off to the edge of the map to self-heal which just wastes a lot of time.

    A lot of them won't change their habits though. The meta build is still something like...

    Decisive Strike
    self-care
    sprint burst/dead hard
    Adrenaline

    Look at how selfish that build is. It's entirely geared towards extending the life of that one survivor.

    I like how the new update has me thinking more about teamplay. I'm switching self-care for we'll make it, maybe I'll try botany too. I'm thinking Bond would be good for when I need healing, or perhaps I could get Pharmacy and just med-kit myself. Maybe I could run Empathy and just play healer.

    It is meant to be a teambased game but some people are just kicking and screaming that they can't run their SB/DS/Adrenaline loop the killer for 5 gens build.