Good to know the main issues still aren't fixed

The devs fixed a brief menu animation and the ability to walk on 1 rock on 1 map in a game of over 30 maps. Way to focus on the main issues. And not what has made your game an unbearable experience.

Comments

  • Saving the good stuff for mid chapter.

  • They will fix eventually...which, in turn, will break something else.

  • @Mr_K said:

    Saving the good stuff for mid chapter.

    I don't think you should save game issues for that long. But according to the statistics they say.

  • I am playing DbD rare this days. I think devs will not understand problems before they lose their community.

  • It's either incompetence or a priority issue. They either don't know what they're doing or the people in charge are not giving them enough time and resources to do the job right.

  • @Mr_K said:

    Saving the good stuff for mid chapter.

    I know this was a joke but sadly it's true.

    It's been like this for the past several chapters. They break a sh*t ton of stuff and the game is borderline unplayable until the midchapter where they fix the majority of issues until the next chapter and it repeats.

    The really sad thing is these issues are getting worse and worse every time. Quality assurance has just gone out the window and they don't appear to care.