Reservation: Racoon City

One oddly cool thing is that while they have disabled the Map Offering for Racoon City, it has been in the Blood Web all this time I have a TON of them now, because they seem to show up for me all the time. My Myers has an extended vacation planned in Racoon City as soon as it is back online. I could literally spend an entire cycle there at this point. :)

Comments

  • Normally I don't like to ######### on bhvr because theres alwqays factors that we as players arnt aware , but i its not fixed today, 2 weeks is a bit of a joke for a new map.

  • @EldritchElise87 said:

    Normally I don't like to ######### on bhvr because theres alwqays factors that we as players arnt aware , but i its not fixed today, 2 weeks is a bit of a joke for a new map.

    Then don't? I'm sure they want that map up even more than we do. There is what we want to be done and what can be done. If it is up today, great! If not, my Map Offerings will keep. The era of instant gratification has so many of you impatient for everything. I'm not saying it shouldn't be up, I'm just saying it isn't the end of the world.