Is there something new I don't understand?

Lately every time a teammates body blocks me at the gate or won't take a hit when we know the killer doesn't have NOED, they immediately try to heal me as soon as I'm downed. Is this just garbage teammates trying to futilely make up for getting me killed, or is there some new perk or something they think is going to insta-heal me or revive me in that situation?

I've been away from the game for months.

This has seriously happened like five times in the past day or so.

Comments

  • It's a tactic which keeps the killer from picking them up. It's a pretty good tactic if done right. Forces them to either hit or try a big brain tactic which has little chance of succeeding depending on the distance to the point of no return.

  • If that happens let them heal you, the killer cant pick you up without hitting them. A normal body block is better but if that fails this tactic works, sadly most players move meaning the killer can pick you up. Free escape if done right and you're nearly at the leaving point

  • @FilthyLegionMain said:

    It's a tactic which keeps the killer from picking them up. It's a pretty good tactic if done right. Forces them to either hit or try a big brain tactic which has little chance of succeeding depending on the distance to the point of no return.

    I've been so far away though there's no way I'd have time to crawl out or anything. And I'm not at a pallet.

    @EntitySpawn said:

    If that happens let them heal you, the killer cant pick you up without hitting them. A normal body block is better but if that fails this tactic works, sadly most players move meaning the killer can pick you up. Free escape if done right and you're nearly at the leaving point

    Yeah I know if you're like, right at the edge of escaping it will give you time to get out but I've been way too far to crawl out and these ding dongs are just risking themselves at that point.