Please do not tell me Trickster is viable.
I played about 30-35 matches today consistently stayed at rank 1 with killers other than trickster.
then I played 10 trickster games in a row 8 losses, 1 draw and 1 win. Depipped all the way down to rank 3. On average I got 0-1 kill.
Now I know you're going to tell me "but I can get 4k with trickster" that's nice and all but I don't have 5k hours in this game. At that point you won because of the perks and years of playing this game not because of trickster himself. If you played literally any other killer with those kinds of hours you'd also consistently get 4ks with them.
It's not trickster that's getting all the kills it's the perks you use. I can get 4k with spirit without any perks. I can do the same with nemesis, deathslinger, etc.
next you'll tell me "you need to get good and learn how to use him" to which I'll say he's literally a copy and pasted huntress, even the lullaby was copy and pasted in. This killer's skill is about the same as huntress the difference is huntress is actually good. if you can play huntress you can play trickster.
Comments
I feel like this is a case of people wanting him to be good because they like him despite how garbage he seems to be.
To be fair clown also a garbage his power doesnt even work right now.
Also lets mention addonless trapper good luck with that, or legion without addons that also pure trash
the funny thing is I still win with clown more than trickster because of his movement speed lol
that 110% speed + 40m lullaby really hurts trickster
Trickster is so bad and the funny thing is that the ptb feedback on him was that he is bad and needs buffs to not just be an interior huntress. The feedback was not completely ignored but the buffs he received were so minor that they changed absolutely nothing
they even nerfed him after PTB because during PTB trickblades dealt double damage, they removed that entirely.
and then he got nerfed in 5.0.0 when they increased his lullaby to 40m
Yeah survivors holding W as soon as they hear Trickster coming while others doing gens Trickster has no map pressure and lacks lethality too.
Trickster has nothing.
The devs clearly overestimated trickster's abilities if they thought he was perfectly balanced after ptb and after post buff