Does anyone know what time the event is scheduled for tomorrow ?
I would like to know the time when the event starts. I believe it has been way earlier than the updates in the past.
I would like to know the time when the event starts. I believe it has been way earlier than the updates in the past.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
No time yet, as far as I know.
USUALLY it should start at 11 AM ET, which would be around 32,5 hours from now on.
Thanks, but isn't that the time for chapter releases ? I believe they started events a little earlier than that in the past. That's why i was unsure.
I believe i remember that they started a event on something like 07 AM ET.