Increasing diversity of points received from being chased.

I believe that if a survivor is being chased for a long enough time they should start receiving objective points for taking up so much of the killer's attention for so long. This is largely to balance out the fact that if someone is being chased for a long time, they are not getting the chance to work on generators, or open chests that would normally give objective category points.

Furthermore I think it might be worth adding altruism points to being chased within the vicinity of an injured survivor to reward teammates that actually take the heat off of a hook rescue, or lead killers away from an objective so their teammate can finish safely, similar to 'distraction' points. Perhaps it could be called the 'Bravery' point action?

Comments

  • Agreed. BHVR should really see to that if someone who gets chased, they get some points from actions done by other players.

    I think points should be build up in chase, and then given to Survivor when chase is over, giving them more depending on how the chase ends.