Survivor perk that drops pallet without animation

What if there was a survivor perk (most likely has a cool down) that allowed you to drop a pallet without stopping yourself and doing the animation of actually dropping it? I feel like I would use that constantly.

Comments

  • Sounds like your imagination telling you

    'If only I could cheat & drop this pallet we just walked by'

    Next it's probably 'if only I could insta break this hook we are gently walking towards'

    Don't worry my dude we all have these sinister thoughts.

    It's best to just...let the hook take you & move on.

  • @Deckergirl said:

    Sounds like your imagination telling you

    'If only I could cheat & drop this pallet we just walked by'

    Next it's probably 'if only I could insta break this hook we are gently walking towards'

    Don't worry my dude we all have these sinister thoughts.

    It's best to just...let the hook take you & move on.

    No you would still have to be in the area to drop it normally, you can't be far away from it lol. The reason I had the idea is because half the time I get dedicated server'd and get hit through the pallet no matter how far away the killer is from it.

  • Or instead of that,

    Elodie's perk deception but on pallets instead

  • I couldn't really ever find this being useful. It would be far too gimmicky, really only ever having a use against Nemesis and Huntress.