About the next map reworks.
What do you think would be the next maps to come? and when do u think they would come?
What do you think would be the next maps to come? and when do u think they would come?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Hopefully Haddonfield. I say that, but they'll probably add a ton of god windows with mandatory breakable walls like every other exciting rework.
I want swamp to be changed. I hate that map
Either haddonfield or swamp.
Mostly hoping for haddonfield because it's plain BS.
They saved my least favorite maps for last. STWFL
BHVR seems to rework the lesser important maps over the ines actually needing changes, so I'm expecting Red Forest to be up next instead of Haddonfield or Swamp.
It's quite funny how they rework fine maps and make them not fine. Both The Game and McMillan are going to need more changes in the future.