Entitled survivors are fun in a ridiculous way
... especially the one using hacks/exploits or whatever.
Just sharing the story for fun. I'm playing trapper for the archive (pick up a survivor from trap and then reset the trap after hooking). I know I'm super bad with him but it's fine. I play the game and one Leon is weirdly hard to catch. At first I think "damn must be one of these -always rank 1- guy playing all day long like some big streamers... this is tough". He used Dead Hard at some point to reach a window and... Then I realize when he ran from one that window to killer shack quite some distance away... I had bloolust tier 2 and I was not catching up in straight line. I was pretty much going at the same speed as him.
Speed hacking huh? What a douche but heh... not much we can do about that. I continue the game. I had like 3 or 4 hooks so far fairly balanced between survivors. I catch a Jill at killer shack and hook her in it's basement when last gen pops.
Well sorry buddies but of course I'll secure my kill. I put trap at window and one entrance, stand at the other one. Then this (probably speedhacking but no proof) Leon wants to enter and just stays there against me. I hit him, he enters, stuff happen and we end up with 3 hooked survivors in the basement because they pretty much all screwed up and the last one escapes.
Then this Leon has the audacity of posting this on my steam profile:
So I have a few questions coming to my mind while I'm laughing at this salt:
-Survivor mains, do you expect the killer to let you unhook the only hooked survivor when the exit gates are powered? (especially when all the perks I had were ones that are useless at this stage of the game. No NOED or anything like that)
-How can I facecamp in the basement and block the killer shack's door at the same time? I didn't know Trapper could duplicate itself :o
-Why so salty when you could just admit you screwed up and should have just left the Jill seeing the situation? It's like people trying to unhook in front of Bubba without even having Borrowed Time and crying about it.
Anyway I wanted to share this because I had quite a laugh at this. In the end I felt like the worst killer like rank 20 against rank 1 for most of the game but still did my best and had fun. I wouldn't be mad if they all escaped. But it looks like some people should chill.
Have a nice day!

Comments
TBF; if he was hacking, he was probably one of those types who thinks 'I am only using hacks because THE GAME holds me back! I am really, truly this good!'
Cheaters will jump through so many hoops to explain away, or blame others, for why they HAVE to cheat. And those types of people will, of course, blame everyone else when they misplay or lose. Because they're too good to make those mistakes, you know.