Lost another point , and not my fault

Yet again I lost another point and it’s not even my fault. I joined a game and right away the killer left.

so we get a low score and I lose a point.

I don’t think that’s fair if it was not my fault.

sometimes I go bed with 3 points and in morning I will have just 1. Either a ghost is playing my game or it has mayor bugs

Comments

  • I thought you didn't lose pips if the killer ends the game by disconnecting.

  • @Laluzi said:

    I thought you didn't lose pips if the killer ends the game by disconnecting.

    well I just did :-(

  • @milktea said:

    Yet again I lost another point and it’s not even my fault. I joined a game and right away the killer left.

    so we get a low score and I lose a point.

    I don’t think that’s fair if it was not my fault.

    sometimes I go bed with 3 points and in morning I will have just 1. Either a ghost is playing my game or it has mayor bugs

    If killer DC like that, all survivors should be granted 5k BP for escaping and safety pip, no lose.

    This is 100% a bug and it should be happening

  • and you care because?