Are you planning on fixing the Jonathan Byers skin or…?

It’s supposed to look like that?

like it looks horrible…


0E56C8FA-B35A-43D0-83F8-F81A3B9F92C6.jpeg


He is supposed to look like this: (source: https://twitter.com/LeaksDbd/status/1399059351445426181?s=20)

AEF14068-A457-48D7-AF6E-25DCC477AF9E.jpeg


isn’t he?


is there a fix planned or are you guys gonna leave him looking like Quentin?

Comments

  • I don't know how you can't see it, but he looks more like Charlie Heaton now (compared to when the skin was actually bugged)

  • ...they did? He looks pretty spot on now, much more so then Quentin, Tapp, Laurie and Nancy look like their actors.

    Old Jonathan looks much worse.

    image.png


  • @Elena said:

    I don't know how you can't see it, but he looks more like Charlie Heaton now (compared to when the skin was actually bugged)

    Still looks horrible.

    it shouldn’t be that hard to make a skin right

    (Skin that costs 15€ btw)

  • @Hannon said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2315534#Comment_2315534

    Still looks horrible.

    it shouldn’t be that hard to make a skin right

    (Skin that costs 15€ btw)

    "It shouldn't be hard to make a skin right"

    Actually, it might be harder than you think.

    Not only does it involve a lot of work and so many legal parties, but it also involves money, and because it's Charlie Heaton, I imagine it'd be a lot.

    However you can clearly see the resemblence to Charlie in this skin, so I think they got it spot on.

  • @Superyoshiegg said:

    ...they did? He looks pretty spot on now, much more so then Quentin, Tapp, Laurie and Nancy look like their actors.

    Old Jonathan looks much worse.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/RJA6FGXNSY1A/image.png

    To be fair, Quentin, Tapp and Laurie are specifically designed to not look like the corresponding actors. At least the current versions.

  • @Elena said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2315547#Comment_2315547

    "It shouldn't be hard to make a skin right"

    Actually, it might be harder than you think.

    Not only does it involve a lot of work and so many legal parties, but it also involves money, and because it's Charlie Heaton, I imagine it'd be a lot.

    However you can clearly see the resemblence to Charlie in this skin, so I think they got it spot on.

    I respect your opinion

    but I don’t share it

    the second image looks waaay more like the actor.

    and that’s how the skin is supposed to look in game (in my opinion)

  • @Hannon said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2315567#Comment_2315567

    I respect your opinion

    but I don’t share it

    the second image looks waaay more like the actor.

    and that’s how the skin is supposed to look in game (in my opinion)

    Well if licensing was easy then I'm sure it'd be the way you wanted it to be.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    I think he looks fine in-game personally. That first screenshot is old, the lighting in the lobby looks better now.

    Nope, the screenshot is from this patch.

    I just took it this morning

  • Did you pay for him already? yes? well then the answer is no because they have your money already.


    (also insert that hilarious quote from Mandy as to why locked skins are now actually locked)